Part 1 – Fit Girls Christmas Gift Guide. A gift for everybody.
Haven’t started your christmas present shopping yet? Or are you stuck for a present for your girl friend, mum or sister? Look no further than this guide, ranging from $5 to $75 there’ll be something here for the fit chick in your life (or yourself too!)
I’m in love with that Lululemon waterbottle! Be sure to stay tuned this week for a few more fit christmas gifts for yogis’, runners’ and gym junkies! ;)
- Goal Setting Diary, Mi Goals, Notemaker: Everyone needs to set goals, and what’s a better Christmas present that a goal getting diary for your friend or loved one? I personally have one of these and it’s fantastic to keep track of goals and to-do lists!
- Tank top, Jaggad: This versatile tank for both working out and winding down from streets to studio – and it comes in such a pretty colour!
- Glass water bottle, Lululemon: This “h20m waterbottle” is not only practical, but beautiful and BPA free. This glass water bottle is an ideal companion for yoga classes and gentle workouts.
- Visor, Lorna Jane: Stay protected while out for a walk or run this summer with a fashionable visor. This Lorna Jane one is a fantastic price too!
- Candle (Sixth Sense Renew), Dusk: Every girl needs candles around the home. This “sixth sense” white ceramic candle is a blend of lemongrass, nutmeg, tea, violet and amber – to replenish
- Mindfullness Colouring in book, Emma Farrons, Booktopia: The colouring in craze has well and truly hit. Working with your hands is one of the best ways to soothe anxiety and eliminate stress. Take a few minutes out of your day, wherever you are, and colour your way to peace and calm.