Part 2– Fit Girls Christmas Gift Guide – Yoga and Pilates
- Yoga Leggings, Black Bird Leggings, Divine Goddess: These gold foiled leggings are divine! They provide a stunning and elegant way to practice yoga. With a diamond crotch (for free movement), and made of Raylon lycra (a mix of wood pulp and cotton), these are a natural and flexible option for your next session.
- Yoga Matt, Gaiam: An absolute must for all yogi’s. This one from Gaiam is 5mm thick and free from phthalates, and it’s so pretty.
- Wrap, Nike Studio Wrap 4, via Stylerunner: These wraps wraps offer a lightweight and barely-there feel and are crafted using breathable mesh fabric. Boasting a figure 8 wrap-around design for stability, comfort and no-fuss practice – you can now transition between poses in confidence and ease.
- Tank, Dharma Bums: When you’re practicing yoga or pilates, the last thing you want to be doing is adjusting your top (pulling it down, or up). This tank from Dharma Bums would be perfect.
- Yoga Tote/Bag/Strap, Drishti Yoga Tote, Lululemon: This yoga mat is fantastic. It has a super wide opening so it fits the thickest, cushiest mat. It also has a zippered mesh pocket on the outside to let you store clothes, towel and water bottle separately.
- Crop, Alo Yoga, via Stylerunner: This is a stunning crop. The ‘ALO Yoga Petal Bra’ in Stormy Heather and Black is specially designed for yoga and has a mesh overlay and cross over strap design for a flattering fit.
If you know of someone who is looking at starting yoga, this yoga for beginners pack from Gaiam is fantastic value at $25.
View Part 1 of my Fit Girls Christmas Gift Guide here.