What’s better than chocolate? Chocolate that’s fairly good for you to eat! Today we’re sharing a few of our favourite Valentines Day clean treats you can whip up for your one true love.
1. Chocolate dipped strawberries. Dip in melted coconut oil & cacao and you’ve got one yummy and healthy treat! Recipe from Paleo Grubs.
2. Frosted Raw Brownies. Everyone’s favourite just got a makeover. These Golden Door brownies are so good – and packed with goji berries and pistachio’s they’re a little but cheeky too! Recipe from Body + Soul
3. Nut butter Fudge Don’t be scared of fats! Just limit portion sizes, but enjoy this treat without guilt… Find the recipe over at Mind Body Blitz blog.
4. Baked Berry Custard. One of my favourite desserts is simply custard and poached fruit/fresh fruit. This recipe is simple and yummy. Recipe at Well Nourished.
5. Red Velvet Cupcakes. Mouth watering… These are moist from the grated beetroot (which also replaces the food colouring), and sweet enough! Recipe from Teresa Cutter, aka The Healthy Chef.
6. Vegan Apple and Blackberry Crumble. OK, I think I would make this a little un-healthier by serving it with ice-cream. But oh well! Recipe from Veggies & Me.