The 20 minute killer workout
Who says you need a gym for a great workout? Try this full body workout that will get you sweating by simply using your own bodyweight.
Watch the video for demonstrations and handy hints that I used to get through this sucker, or check out the breakdown below.
Remember to work at your own pace – rest when you need to but bring that intensity when you can!
– bear crawl 4 steps forward/back
– 10 high knees + drop
– eccentric push-ups
2 mins AMRAP:
Squat + lunge combo
10 mountain climbers
30 secs controlled sumo squats (OR just rest :P)
– 10 x ‘jackass’ (plank jack + donkey kick)
– 10 x lateral lunges / side
– 5 x hand release push-ups (HRPU)
2 rounds per side:
– 30 sec side plank + curl
– 30 sec side plank raises
Repeat first 5 minutes:
– 1 min each of bear crawls, high knees + drop, eccentric push-ups
– 2 mins of squat + lunge combo / 10 mountain climbers