Your Story Matters – Alice, @aliceinhealthyland
- I wake up everyday at 5am, breastfeed Cruz. Straight into the pram at 5:30 and we are off on our daily walk with our dog. My mum joins me a lot too. We do 45min around the block of hills haha.
- Green juice and breakfast always straight after walks.
- I then either train at 9:30am or at 5pm depending on the day and the plans we have. I normally like to do at least 3 weight classes a week. Like I said. Cruz always comes first though.
- Now Cruz is older we are busy doing much, playing, singing, swimming, reading, breastfeeding him, feeding him solids, making solids lol.
- While he has his sleep I normally concentrate on all things Alice in Healthyland or creating recipes to share with my followers. I’m also planning my wedding. Which I’m loving.
- Cruz normally has witching hour at 5 so if I’m not training I take him for a 30min walk so we both stay sane.
- David (my fiancé) and I normally do dinner and eat once Cruz is in bed. (630-700).
- Plan your workouts, walks so you can fit them in. Our lives are so busy!
- Catch up with friends via a walk before going to the cafe. Or catch up at a cafe you know has healthy food.. There are so many of them now.
- Try to learn to love yourself. We only have one life! Your vibe and confidence runs off on others!
Your story matters: Is a regular series where I sit down at chat with women like you about your health and fitness story. Everyone has a story to tell and we can all learn from each other. If you would to be featured please email me: hello <at> northofhere.com.au